Quick Overview of the Game
If you’re familiar with multi-hand blackjack games, then European Blackjack from Nucleus Gaming is a perfect fit for you. As with other blackjack games, all you have to do is try to get close to 21. But don’t exceed 21, or you’ll lose your bet. For the game to pay out, you need to beat the dealer.
Additionally, European Blackjack has an insurance bet, doubling, and other features that make the game more exciting. Keep reading this European Blackjack game review to learn more, and find more online casino reviews, to become a master of online casino games.
How to Play European Blackjack Nucleus Gaming
European Blackjack from Nucleus Gaming is easy to play, provided you understand the rules. Follow the steps below on this online casino review to learn how to play the European Blackjack online game.
- First, you must place your bet. Once you place your cursor on the betting line, you’ll see the bet range.
- After setting your bet, click the “Deal” button to commence the game and receive your first two cards. You’ll also note the dealer’s cards at this point. Depending on your total card value, you can hit by getting a new card or stand if you’re satisfied with your current hand value.
- To secure a payout, you need to draw a hand higher than the dealers. Remember that going over 21 will make you lose your bet.
Bet Sizes and House Edge
European Blackjack from Nucleus Gaming features an accommodating bet range. So even if you have a low or high bankroll, you can play the game without worrying. You can set wagers from $1 up to a maximum of $100.
The house edge is the profit the online casino expects to gain in the long run. However, blackjack is known to feature a low house edge, and Nucleus Gaming’s European Blackjack is no different. So the game’s house edge should be below 1%.
This online blackjack is concise in regards to gameplay, so players will find it easy to understand. Being a multi-hand blackjack, you can place three bets simultaneously, which means the total bet you can place is $300. Also, the game utilizes six decks of 52 cards. Please note that the deck is shuffled after each round.
You’ll find the betting chips below the table, and you can use the + sign to display more betting chips. Additionally, you can double on 9, 10, and 11 only.
Check the table below for the possible outcomes and payouts in the European Blackjack online game.
|Blackjack||3 to 2|
|Insurance||2 to 1|
|Win||1 to 1|
European Blackjack Nucleus Gaming Tips
The aim of blackjack is to beat the dealer and win. However, you need skills and experience to get the most out of the game. Follow the tips below to improve your odds of winning.
- Before starting, you should practice with the free version to learn the rules and understand the gameplay.
- Hit on 11 or lower or soft 17 or lower.
- You should stand on 12 and higher or soft 18 and higher.
- Claim casino bonuses to enjoy more of the game.
- Know when to quit, and don’t spend more than your bankroll.
European Blackjack Nucleus Gaming FAQs
Can I play the European Blackjack demo version for free?
Yes. You can play the European BlackJack demo version without risking your bankroll. The game will offer you virtual chips you can use, but you can’t cash out winnings from the free game.
Does the European Blackjack online game offer insurance bets?
Yes. The insurance bet offers you a chance to protect yourself if you believe the dealer might have a blackjack. If you buy the insurance and the dealer has a blackjack, the game pays you 2 to 1. Otherwise, you’ll lose your insurance bet.
The game comes with nice features and a decent layout. The insurance bet and high payout make the game worthwhile. Additionally, the game is suitable for all players, regardless of their bankroll or experience. Don’t delay any further. Create an account with us today and start playing European Blackjack for real money.
Get the latest casino news by joining our exclusive community on Vegas Aces Casino’s social media, and tag someone who needs to see this!