Quick Overview of the Game!
If you are looking for an immersive fruit-themed video slot, you’ll love the Cherry Fiesta slot. It’s an incredible game by BGaming, featuring stunning graphics and a 5×3 grid with 9 paylines. Expect to enjoy big rewards from Cherry Fiesta, thanks to huge symbol payouts and an RTP of 96.98%.
More appealing about this slot is you can trigger up to 50 free spins to enhance your winning opportunities. Read the complete Cherry Fiesta slot review in this online Casino to find out more exciting facts before playing for real money today.
How to Play Cherry Fiesta Slot
The objective of the slot is to spin the reels and match at least three symbols starting from the leftmost to the rightmost line. With the free version, you can learn how to play Cherry Fiesta to increase your winning opportunities. Additionally, you can switch to the auto spins mode and play a selected number of spins without interference. Get in Vegas Aces Casino School to practice playing the demo.
Cherry Fiesta Slot RTP and Variance
Cherry Fiesta slot offers an attractive theoretical return to player of 96.98%, leaving a house edge of 3.02%. Also, the slot has a medium to high variance, meaning the winning frequency and payouts are well balanced.
Symbols and Gameplay
There are 11 different symbols in the slot game. You will see several glittering fruit icons, including an apple, lime, and berries. These symbols are divided into two groups of low and high value.
The Cherry Basket is the Wild symbol that substitutes other icons except the Scatter to increase the chances of winning by doubling the line. The Wild is also the highest paying icon, awarding 5000x for matching five or more.
The Cherry Girl Scatter icon appears anywhere on the screen to trigger the free spins feature. Also, the Scatter has independent payouts when three or more appear.
Bet Size & Paytable Wins
Before playing Cherry Fiesta, you need to choose the number of paylines and bet value. The minimum you can stake is $0.02, and the maximum bet is $5 on all 9 paylines. The payouts by each symbol vary based on the bet amount.
We have listed all symbols and the potential return with the max bet in the following table:
|Symbols||Cluster of x5|
Cherry Fiesta Slot Bonus Features
Cherry Fiesta slot doesn’t offer many bonus features, just as you like most retro-style fruit machines. The good news is that you will enjoy massive free spins as you play.
Free Spins Feature
Three or more gorgeous Cherry Girls will appear anywhere on the screen to activate the free spins feature. The scatter symbol awards free spins as follows:
- 3 Scatters = 30 Free Spins
- 4 Scatters = 40 Free Spins
- 5 Scatters = 50 Free Spins
Check out the latest casino game reviews and learn all about the games Vegas Aces can offer you.
Cherry Fiesta Slot FAQs
What is the RTP in the Cherry Fiesta slot?
The return payout in Cherry Fiesta is 96.98%. Therefore, you expect to enjoy big returns from playing this classic slot.
Can I play the Cherry Fiesta slot on mobile?
Cherry Fiesta slot is built using the latest HTML5 cutting-edge technology. This allows it to retain superb graphics and loading speed on mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets.
Gather Fruits and Win Big!
Cherry Fiesta slot lives up to its promise of offering an unmatched gaming experience. The low bet limits and big payouts make it a perfect choice for beginners and experienced players. Additionally, the slot rewards 50 free spins to increase your winning opportunities and other big rewards from matching symbols on active lines. Play Cherry Fiesta slot now for an immersive experience and decent rewards.
Cherry Fiesta Slot Reviews
The Cherry Fiesta Slot Game is my go-to slot for some fruity fun! The simple gameplay and the chance for big wins make it a winner.
I love the Cherry Fiesta Slot Game! The colorful visuals and the possibility of landing a cherry wild reel make it a thrilling slot.
Cherry Fiesta Slot Game by Vegas Aces is a cherrylicious delight! The smooth gameplay and the progressive jackpot keep me coming back.
The Cherry Fiesta Slot Game is a blast! The retro design and the gamble feature make every spin full of anticipation.
I can't get enough of the Cherry Fiesta Slot Game! The upbeat music and the frequent scatter wins add to the excitement.
The Cherry Fiesta Slot Game is a crowd-pleaser! The classic fruit symbols and the potential for big wins make it a favorite.
Vegas Aces hit the jackpot with the Cherry Fiesta Slot Game! The cheerful theme and the bonus rounds keep me entertained.
I'm hooked on the Cherry Fiesta Slot Game! The cherry wilds and the free spins feature make it a thrilling slot to play.
The Cherry Fiesta Slot Game is a delightful experience! The vibrant graphics and frequent payouts make it hard to resist.