Overview of Lucky Lady Moon Slot
If you are into Irish-themed slot games, you’ll love the incredible artwork and graphics of the Lucky Lady Moon slot by BGaming. This iconic video slot stands out with eye-catching 3D graphics and authentic sound effects. Rest, the game has exclusive bonus features, including the wild, scatter, wild multiplier, and bonus symbols. In addition, this video slot has a decent return to the player of 97% and a maximum win of more than x27,000.
Enjoy the magnetic fields of the night and discover the hidden treasures in the slot at real money casinos. Read our Lucky Lady Moon slot review, play the game, and win!
How to Play Lucky Lady Moon Slot
You won’t find any difficulty playing, thanks to the straightforward interface. The playing field has three rows, 5 reels, and 10 bet lines. The magic of offering winnings starts from the left-most reel to the rightmost reel. Payouts can only be made on three or more matching symbols.
Lucky Lady Moon Slot RTP and Variance
The decent RTP of 97% is one of the reasons the Lucky Lady Moon is a favorite to many people. Also, this game has a variance that ranges between medium and high. This implies that the winning frequency and payouts are balanced. Also, this variance makes the slot good for players with different budgets.
Symbols and Gameplay
The game has 11 standard symbols that offer different payouts when you land three or more. These symbols are tailored to match the theme. The icons you will find include a ladybird, a diamond, and classic poker cards A to 9.
The Lucky Lady is the wild symbol. She substitutes all other icons in a line except the scatter to form winning combinations. The wild is also the highest paying symbol when five of a kind appear.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
Lucky Lady Moon is good for beginners and players on a budget. The minimum bet per spin is <currency>0.10, and the maximum bet is <currency>20. The payout you get from each spin depends on the stake, symbols, and bonus features that are involved.
In the table below, you’ll see all Lucky Lady Moon symbols and the payouts.
|Symbols||Cluster of 5x|
|Four Leaf Clover||250|
Lucky Lady Moon Slot Bonus Features
The slot incorporates the following bonus features in the gameplay.
- Free Spins
The scatter symbol awards up to 15 free spins when 3, 4, or 5 appear anywhere on the game screen. All free spin winnings have a 3x multiplier.
- Wild Multiplier
This feature substitutes other symbols in a line, and all winnings are multiplied by 2. The wild multiplier doesn’t substitute the scatter.
- Gamble Round
A gamble round is activated after every win. You must predict the color of the face-down card to boost your winnings.
Check out the latest casino game reviews and learn all about the games Vegas Aces can offer you.
Lucky Lady Moon Slot FAQs
Can I play Lucky Lady Moon slot without registration?
Sure, you can play Lucky Lady Moon slot demo online without registration.
What is the RTP of Lucky Lady Moon slot?
The return to player in Lucky Lady Moon slot is 97%. This is an impressive percentage as it leaves a house edge of 3%.
Spin and Win with Lucky Lady Moon Now!
Lucky Lady Moon slot is a visually appealing slot machine with entertaining background music. The special bonus features and RTP in this slot don’t disappoint either. Additionally, you can spin reels in Lucky Lady Moon online at reputable casinos and land big wins. Go for your lucky spin now!
Get the latest casino news by joining our exclusive community on Vegas Aces Casino’s social media, and tag someone who needs to see this!