A Quick Overview of the Game
Planet Rocks slot is an action-packed video slot by Felix Gaming. It has vivid graphics, seamless animations, and excellent sound effects. This online slot offers a thrilling gaming experience and exclusive bonus features to increase your winning opportunities. Like many Felix Gaming slots, you’ll get a range of bonus features, a solid RTP of 96.57%, and huge payouts. Play Planet Rock slot demo on any device, including mobile and PCs. Before you practice on Vegas Aces Casino School, make sure to read this slot review.
How to Play Planet Rocks Slot
The game is played in a standard layout with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 10 paylines. Anyone with or without experience can spin reels and win. The goal is to match three or more symbols across paylines to win. In addition, the slot has Max Bet, and Auto Play functions to enhance your gameplay. The good thing is you can learn how to play Planet Rocks slot demo without risking your money.
Planet Rocks Slot RTP and Variance
The return to player on the Planet Rocks slot is quite good. It offers an RTP of 96.57%, leaving the casino with an edge of 3.43%. Additionally, this video slot has a low to medium variance, meaning you should not expect top wins. But with the maximum pay of 218x, you will get consistent winnings as you tour the planets.
Symbols and Gameplay
As the name suggests, you’ll come across different precious rocks in Planet Rocks slot. These rocks have varying shapes, and colors, and reward different payouts when they appear on lines. The rock with the highest payout is the diamond, and the red, green, and yellow gems reward the lowest pay.
The green alien is the wild symbol, and he appears on all reels to substitute any symbols except the scatter. Additionally, the green alien might randomly turn into a stacked wild to help complete winning lines.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
Before you tour the space planets, you need to adjust your betting range. The minimum bet is <currency>0.20, and the maximum bet is <currency>60, making it an excellent choice for players of different budgets.
We have listed all symbols and the payouts they offer for playing with the maximum bet.
Planet Rocks Slot Bonus Features
This slot doesn’t have many bonus features as you might be expecting. The bonus feature of this slot is:
- Free Games Feature: Land the scatter symbols on the lines to activate the free spins feature. The number of free spins depends on the scatter symbols. You are rewarded one free game every time you land a scatter symbol. Note that all free games reset when you change the bet amount.
Check out the latest casino game reviews and learn all about the games Vegas Aces can offer you.
Planet Rocks Slot FAQs
Can I play Planet Rocks slot demo online?
Yes, you can play Planet Rocks slot online for free. However, you must understand that winnings are not withdrawable in free mode.
What is the maximum win in Planet Rocks slot?
The maximum pay in Planet Rocks slot is 218x total bet. Collect free games to increase your winning opportunities.
Tour the Planet Rocks Now!
The innovative Felix Gaming developers did excellent work in Planet Rocks slot. It offers exciting gameplay with an interesting theme and a decent payout across all symbols. In addition, the slot has free spins and stacked wilds to boost your winnings. With a solid RTP of 96.57% and winnings of up to 218x, we recommend Planet Rocks slot. Play now for a chance to get huge wins.
Get the latest casino news by joining our exclusive community on Vegas Aces Casino’s social media, and tag someone who needs to see this!