Quick Overview of Puppy Love Plus Slot
Join adorable little puppies as they enjoy a cool day in Betsoft’s Puppy Love Plus slot. This enchanting video slot allows you to look after different puppies for big rewards and surprises.
The catchy and high-quality graphics and background music add to the quaint feeling of the game. On top of that, the slot is packed with exclusive bonus features and a solid RTP that makes it an excellent choice for players looking for generous payouts. Like other slot games by Betsoft, you can interact with the puppies on your mobile or personal computer.
Read our complete Puppy Love Plus slot review to learn everything about handling puppies and the rewards you get in return.
How to Play Puppy Love Plus Slot
The design and interface of the slot makes it easy to play, whether on a mobile or desktop computer. The paylines are highlighted on the left and right sides of the game screen. The action takes place on a standard layout with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 paylines.
You will see your account balance, credits, bet, and won amount on top of the screen. Click on the menu icon in the top left corner to change the sound settings, view the paytable, and set your bet.
Puppy Love Plus Slot RTP and Variance
One of the appealing things about Puppy Love Plus slot is the high return payout of 97.23%. In the long run, this leaves the casino with a house edge of 2.77%. Also, this online slot has a medium variance, meaning the payouts and winning are balanced.
Symbols and Gameplay
Betsoft is famous for creating slots with detailed symbols and huge payouts. Different puppies will welcome you with heart-warming faces and their little kennel. Each puppy offers varying payouts when you match three or more on active lines. The multi-colored kennel is the highest-paying icon on the paytable, and the Jack Russel puppy pays the least.
The dog’s collar is the wild symbol, and it substitutes all other icons except the Sign and Dog Bowl. When the Wild symbol lands on lines 2 and 4, it turns into a wild reel.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
Puppy Love Plus slot allows you to adjust paylines, coin value, and bet value in the bet settings before interacting with the wonderful puppies. You can adjust the coin denomination between $0.01 per line up to a maximum of $80 on all 20 paylines.
In the table below, you’ll see the maximum payout you can expect from each symbol when a cluster of three appears on lines:
|Cluster of 5|
|Jack Russell Terrier||200|
Puppy Love Plus Slot Bonus Features
The amazing thing about Puppy Love Plus slot is that you get to activate bonus features as you play. The main features in this slot are:
- Wild Reel
Match three or more wild symbols on lines 2 and 4 to activate the Wild Reel. The wild reel locks in place to reward 2 to 4 free spins.
A re-spin occurs during the wild reel feature and doesn’t affect the remaining free spins when playing in this mode.
- Free Spins
Free spins scatter symbol is activated when three Dog Bowls appear on reels 2, 3, and 4. You earn 10 free spins even when in free spins mode.
- Bonus Round
The puppy Love Store Bonus Round is triggered when two bonus round icons appear on active lines. The bonus round symbols appear only on the second and fourth reels.
Take a look at the latest casino game reviews and learn all about the games Vegas Aces can offer you.
Puppy Love Plus Slot FAQs
Can I Play the Puppy Love Plus slot on mobile?
You can play the Puppy Love Plus slot across all mobile devices. It works instantly via mobile browsers and downloadable apps.
What are the bonus features of the Puppy Love Plus slot?
Puppy Love Plus slot has several bonus features to increase your winnings. These features are free spins, re-spins, and bonus round.
Enjoy Lucrative Puppy Awards!
All features considered, Betsoft’s Puppy Love Plus slot is an intriguing game with exciting features and decent payouts. It’s even more fun if you are a lover of puppies. The graphics quality is superb and has a solid RTP to guarantee good long-term returns. Try the Puppy Love Plus demo now before spinning the real money version.
Get the latest casino news by joining our exclusive community on Vegas Aces Casino’s social media, and tag someone who needs to see this!