Quick Overview of the Game
The European Roulette Nucleus Gaming game is one of the most popular roulette variants around the world. And Nucleus Gaming has done an outstanding job of creating a cutting-edge roulette title. The beginner-friendly interface is one of the game’s highlights, and the buttons are neatly placed towards the bottom of the screen for accessibility just like in the games Pirate 21 Blackjack and Pai Gow Poker.
How to Play European Roulette Nucleus Gaming Online Game
The game features 37 slots that are numbered from 0 to 36. Players must place their wagers before spinning the wheel like in other table games. Once the wheel stops spinning and the result is out, the dealer checks whether you’ve predicted the outcome correctly. Winnings are paid out depending on your bet type.
You must use the chips on the tray to place your bets, and you can repeat your bets from the last round or place new bets every time. You can also double your bet size by using the “2x” button placed right next to spin. We recommend trying the European Roulette demo version to familiarize yourself with the gameplay before playing for real money.
Bet Sizes and House Edge
European Roulette by Nucleus Gaming, as highlighted in the best online casino reviews, offers a decent house edge of 2.7%. With the help of the right strategies, you can further tilt the odds in your favor and maximize your winning potential. The game features a minimum betting limit of $3, allowing players of various budgets to enjoy the thrill, while the maximum limit per spin is $500. Explore European Roulette online game today and put your skills to the test!
There are nine types of wagers that you can place in the real money online casino game. Let’s explore them in detail.
- Straight Up – Players can wager on individual numbers by directly placing chips on the desired figures.
- Split Bet – Players can split and wager on two adjacent numbers by placing the chip in between the two numbers.
- Street Bet – Players can wager on three numbers by placing the chip on the top boundary line of the table above the three numbers.
- Corner Bet – Players can bet on four numbers by placing the chip in the cross where four numbers intersect.
- First Four Bet – This bet covers the numbers 0 to 4. Players must place the chip on the outer top boundary line between 0 and 3.
- Line Bet – This bet covers two street bets. Players must place the chip on the outer top boundary line where the roulette table intersects the line dividing the two rows.
- Column Bet – Place the chip in one of the three boxes marked “2 to 1” and you mark all twelve numbers to the left, excluding zero.
- Dozen Bet – Place the chip in one of the three boxes marked “1st 12”, “2nd 12”, or “3rd 12” to bet on a group of twelve numbers.
- Red/Black, Even/Odd, Low/High Bets – Place a bet in any of the boxes at the bottom of the roulette table to cover half the table, as each box covers 18 numbers.
|1 number||Straight Up||35 to 1|
|2 numbers||Split Bet||17 to 1|
|3 numbers||Street Bet||11 to 1|
|4 numbers||Corner Bet/ First Four Bet||8 to 1|
|6 numbers||Line Bet||5 to 1|
|12 numbers||Dozen Bet/Column Bet||2 to 1|
|18 numbers||Red/Black, Even/Odd, or Low/High Bets||1 to 1|
European Roulette Tips
Follow these tips and strategies to win frequently in European Roulette.
- Use the Martingale Strategy and double your bets when you lose and halve it when you win. This will help recover losses quickly.
- You can also use the Reverse Martingale Strategy to dramatically boost your winnings. However, you must have deep pockets to play for long durations.
- Use the D’Alembert Strategy and increase your stake by 1 when you lose and decrease by 1 when you win. The principle is similar to the Martingale Strategy.
European Roulette Nucleus Gaming Game FAQs
Being an amateur, can I play European Roulette?
Yes, European Roulette is beginner-friendly. You have a good chance of beating the low house edge and winning real money without prior experience or skill.
What is the betting limit for each slot in European Roulette?
Players can place a stake of $25 per slot. However, you can place up to $500 each round in total.
Ready to Win Big at the Roulette Table?
European Roulette is easily one of the best table games for novices. Contrary to popular belief, the game of roulette is beginner-friendly. Simply familiarize yourself with the paytable provided in our casino guide before betting, and get ready to win big cash rewards. So, sign up today and play European Roulette for real money to experience the thrill firsthand.