Quick Overview Card Game: Red Dog
If you are tired of slow-paced table games and want something a little quicker, look no further than the Red Dog card game. This is a game that was created by Betsoft for table game enthusiasts who enjoy fast gambling. It has appealing visuals, amazing features, and fast and easy gameplay.
This game is available for free and real money across all devices. Sign up now and play the amazing card game Red Dog!
How to Play Red Dog Game
This game isn’t one of the most popular table games, so it’s understandable if you don’t know how to play it. Luckily, not only can you visit our Vegas Aces’ Casino School to practice and learn all about this and other games, but we’re here to show you the ropes and you best believe that it’s very easy to grasp. Just do the following:
- Choose your bet from the varying coin sizes.
- When you have decided on a bet, use the ‘Deal’ option to start the card game. This will cause two cards to be dealt and the red dog symbol will appear on the table.
- The two cards will determine the position of the red dog on the table. Take note of this as the value of your payout depends on it.
- Now you have two moves; you can either raise your bet or stand.
- When you raise, you’ll increase your bet for more payout. But if you’re satisfied with your bet, click on the stand to know the result of the game.
Bet Sizes and House Edge
High staking players will love the Red Dog card game as it has a maximum deposit of <Currency>500.00. Low rollers are not left out as they can wager as little as <Currency>1.00. With a house edge of 3.155%, you’ll need to gamble responsibly because it increases your risk level.
One of the things that make playing the Red Dog card game online so interesting is the potential wins you stand to enjoy. If you hope to make some money from this game, then pay attention to the table below.
|One Card Spread||5 to 1|
|Two Card Spread||4 to 1|
|Three Card Spread||2 to 1|
|Four Card Spread||Even|
|Five Card Spread||Even|
|Six Card Spread||Even|
|Seven Card Spread||Even|
|Eight Card Spread||Even|
|Nine Card Spread||Even|
|Ten Card Spread||Even|
|Eleven Card Spread||Even|
|3 Of A Kind||11 to 1|
Red Dog Card Game Tips
This is a game of chance, so no strategy can guarantee wins for you. However, certain tips can be employed to help you stay in the game long enough to land some wins. Check them out below.
- Especially if you’re a newbie, stake low bets when playing for real money.
- Don’t draw the third card until you know the spread of your initial two cards. You can know this by observing where the Red Dog symbol is on the table.
- If you want faster or slower gameplay, you can effect the change with the arrow buttons.
Check out the latest casino game reviews and learn all about the games Vegas Aces can offer you.
Red Dog FAQs
Is the Red Dog Card Game Available for Real Money?
Absolutely! The game has an option to be played for real money. But note that this version of the game requires a cash deposit from you and bets will range from 1.00 to $500.00.
Can I play the Red Dog Card Game Online?
Yes, this game isn't only available in land-based casinos. You can play it online as long as you have an HTML5 compatible smartphone or tablet, as well as a desktop. Sign in to play for fun!
Let’s Have Some Fun!
The Red Dog card game makes table games so exciting! It is the perfect alternative if you’re looking to try something fresh. Thanks to Betsoft, this amazing game is available on both smartphones and desktops. So sign in now with any device of your choice and commence an exhilarating gambling experience.
Get the latest casino news by joining our exclusive community on Vegas Aces Casino’s social media, and tag someone who needs to see this!