Muscle Power Slot

Muscle Power Slot

Muscle Power slot is an action-packed video slot giving you a chance to have fun and a chance to win big prizes. The visual graphics in this online slot are stunningly beautiful, and the sound effects are authentic.

Additionally, this slot rewards Free Spins to increase your enjoyment time and winning opportunities. Also, you benefit from big Scatter and Wild symbol payouts.

Keep on reading our complete Muscle Power slot review to learn more exciting facts. Find other interesting details of other slots by visiting the online casino reviews section in Vegas Aces Casino.

How to Play Muscle Power Slot

The Muscle Power slot is designed to suit people of different playing experiences. It is set on a grid with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 25 adjustable paylines. You win by matching symbols from the leftmost reel to the rightmost.

Additionally, this game has an ‘Autoplay’ function that allows you to spin between 5 and 100 uninterrupted rounds. Thanks to the free-play game, you can learn how to play the Muscle Power slot without risking your money.

Joining Vegas Aces Casino grants you fun and exciting gameplay. Visit the casino games section and play Muscle Power today!

Muscle Power Slot RTP and Variance

The theoretical return to player (RTP) of Muscle Power is 95.64%. While it’s above average, it may be slightly lower than some players have expected. Also, the developer has not published the volatility of the game. We hope you’ll enjoy regular wins like other Superlotto online slots.

Symbols and Gameplay

The paytable of the slot features 13 symbols, including the Scatter and Wild. These symbols are divided into low and high values, depending on the payouts they offer when they align on reels.

The chest is the most valuable regular symbol, while the barbell spring clips offer the lowest payouts. The Wild symbol appears to substitute for all other symbols except for the Scatter. Also, the Wild offer independent payouts when three or more appear on active lines. The Scatter symbol appears in the game to award Free Spins and payouts.

Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins

Before hitting the gym, it is essential to adjust the bet size and paylines. The minimum bet to start spinning reels in the Muscle Power slot is $0.25, and the maximum you can bet is $125 per spin. The payouts offered on the paytable vary depending on the symbols and your bet amount.

The following table shows all symbols and the payouts you get with the maximum bet:

Symbols  x3 x4 x5
Scatter 625 3750 12500
Wild 250 2500 5000
Chest 200 1000 3750
Back 150 750 2500
Biceps 150 500 1500
Quads 125 375 1000
Calves 125 375 1000
Kettle Bells 100 250 500
Weight Plate 100 250 500
Dumb Bell 75 125 250
Barbell Clips 75 125 250


Muscle Power Bonus Features

The following is the main bonus feature in Muscle Power slot machine:

  • Free Spins Feature

The Free Spins feature is triggered when three or more Scatter symbols appear in any position on any reel. The Free Spins are awarded as follows:

– 3x Scatters – 5 Free Spins

– 4x Scatters – 7 Free Spins

– 5x Scatters – 10 Free Spins

Ready to win big? Start reading our latest American casino guide today!

Muscle Power Slot FAQs

Can I play the Muscle Power slot demo online?

Yes, you can play the Muscle Power slot online for free without depositing money. However, you cannot withdraw winnings from the demo version.

What is the RTP of the Muscle Power slot?

The return to player (RTP) of the Muscle Power slot is 95.64%. This leaves the casino with an edge of 4.36%.

Hit the Gym Now!

Overall, the Muscle Power delivers an incredible experience to all gym lovers. In addition to the exciting gameplay, the slot offers a standard RTP and high symbol payouts. Also, players can enjoy playing this slot instantly from the comfort of their homes. Try out the Muscle Power slot demo now before betting with real money.

Get the latest casino news by joining our exclusive community on Vegas Aces Casino’s social media, and tag someone who needs to see this!


Muscle Power Slot Reviews

Vegas Aces Casino Guides - Best Online Casino Games
Average rating:  
 9 reviews
 by Lily Scott

Flex your way to riches! Muscle Power is fantastic!

 by Isaac Brooks

Muscle Power is a winner! Best casino experience!

 by Chloe Baker

Unleash the power with Muscle Power! Epic fun!

 by Leo Foster

Muscle Power pumps up the excitement! Addictive!

 by Olivia Patterson

Vegas Aces knows slots! Muscle Power is a beast!

 by Mia Turner

Muscle Power's bonuses are a force! Love it!

 by Ethan Mitchell

Feel the strength of Muscle Power! Thrilling spins!

 by Grace Roberts

Vegas Aces delivers again! Muscle Power rocks!

 by Jack Thompson

Muscle Power is a powerhouse slot! Flexing big wins!

Other Related Games