Quick Overview of the Game
If you’re just getting started with the game of blackjack, Blackjack Surrender Online from BGaming is a game you should try out. Blackjack Surrender is a variant of Blackjack online that allows players to reduce their losses early in the game to avoid further losses. When you surrender blackjack hands, you get back half of your money while the casino takes the other half. As a blackjack player, you must make decisions to attain the highest hand in the game without going over 21. Otherwise, you’ll burst and lose your money. You can ‘Hit’ or ‘Stand.’ Hitting means you need a new card while Standing means you’re okay with the cards dealt to you.
The graphics are fantastic, and the background music is comforting. When your cards are dealt, a dealer reads out the sum of your Blackjack hand. To learn more about the Blackjack Surrender table game, continue reading this article.
How to Play Blackjack Surrender Table Game
Unlike the roulette game, Blackjack requires skills and experience. You need to understand the rules before you start playing. Below is a guide on how to play the Blackjack Surrender Online.
- First, you need to set your bet using the chips. The minimum bet amount is between $1, and the maximum is $100.
- Once you have placed your bet, click the Spin button to receive your first two face-up cards. And the dealer also receives 2 cards – one facing up and the other facing down. The surrender option will be available afterward. However, you can’t surrender again once you click the Hit or Stand option.
- After the game is over, both hands are compared. The player with the highest hand wins the game. Once the round is over, you can click the ‘Rebet’ or ‘New Bets’ button.
Bet Sizes and House Edge
Whether you have a huge or small bankroll, you can still try out the Blackjack Surrender. You can set your bet level between $1 and $100. BGaming Blackjack Surrender table game has an RTP of 99.4%, which is a good deal for all blackjack players. This means the house edge is at the lower end, set at a value of 0.6%.
What is house edge? Anyway? House edge is a percentage determining the casino’s advantage over the players.
The table below displays the possible hands and their payouts.
|Winning Hand||1 to 1|
|Blackjack||3 to 2|
|Surrender||½ of the original bet|
Blackjack Surrender Tips
As mentioned earlier, Blackjack is a game of skill, so players need to get familiar with the rules before they start playing. Below are some tips for playing the Blackjack Surrender table game from BGaming.
- First, ensure you learn the game rules. The aim is to get a hand higher than the dealer’s hand without going over 21.
- Learn how to calculate the blackjack card. 10 and picture cards like Q, J, A, and K are worth 10 points, While others are worth their face value. So 2 is worth 2, and so on.
- Check out the basic blackjack strategy chart online. This chart teaches you the possible winning hand combinations.
- You should also understand the difference between hard and soft hands. A Hard hand doesn’t have an Ace and can only count as 1 if it has. While Ace in soft hand can count as either 1 or 11.
- Players could also learn the concept of card counting, which helps them keep track of the ratio of high to low cards remaining in the deck.
Take a look at the latest casino game reviews and learn all about the games Vegas Aces can offer you.
Blackjack Surrender FAQs
What is the house edge of Blackjack Surrender?
Blackjack Surrender has a reduced house edge of 0.6%, which gives players a higher chance of winning.
Can I play the Blackjack Surrender table game on mobile?
Yes. Blackjack Surrender table game from BGaming is playable across all desktop and mobile devices.
Is the Blackjack Surrender table game available for free play?
Yes. The Blackjack Surrender online table game has a demo version that you can play for free. No registration or deposit is required. Just open the game and start playing.
Now you’ve read what you need to know about the Blackjack Surrender table game. Players can reduce their losses with this blackjack variant to avoid losing all their bet amounts. Note that you can’t surrender your blackjack hand again once you click the ‘Hit’ or ‘Stand’ button. This game is a perfect option if you’re on a daily or weekly betting budget. Create an account with us and start playing for real money.
Get the latest casino news by joining our exclusive community on Vegas Aces Casino’s social media, and tag someone who needs to see this!
If you're a fan of blackjack, you won't be disappointed with Blackjack Surrender on Vegas Aces. Try it out today!
The user-friendly interface and seamless gameplay on Vegas Aces' Blackjack Surrender make for an enjoyable experience.
Vegas Aces' Blackjack Surrender is the perfect game for when you want to mix things up. Fun and engaging.
As someone who's been playing blackjack for years, I was impressed by the variety and excitement of Blackjack Surrender on Vegas Aces.
The graphics and animations on Blackjack Surrender at Vegas Aces are top-notch. 10/10 would recommend.
Vegas Aces' Blackjack Surrender offers a unique twist on classic blackjack. Will definitely play again.
Had a blast playing Blackjack Surrender on Vegas Aces. Can't wait to try other games.
Vegas Aces' Blackjack Surrender is a must-try for any fan of blackjack. Highly recommended.
Loved the Blackjack Surrender game on Vegas Aces. Great graphics and easy to play