Paco and the Popping Peppers
Help Paco to bring in hope to Mexico City with his Mariachi band and a set of fruits
Paco and the Popping Peppers Slot Game
Paco and the Popping Peppers has terrific bonus features with fantastic graphics featuring up to 30 paylines on five reels. The game features an old town in Mexico City, early years. The town seems abandoned other than an enthusiastic guitarist, Paco. Paco needs the best musicians for his home band. He will appreciate it if you help him make the selection.
Paco and the Popping Peppers Slot Game Review
Paco and the Popping Peppers Details
Paco and the Popping Peppers has terrific bonus features with fantastic graphics featuring up to 30 paylines on five reels. The slot game RTP percentage is 94.29. Paco and the Popping Peppers has a unique feature of a wild symbol, high and low card game embedded on a pop multiplier feature able to rise to X10.
Themes And Graphics
The online slot features an old town in Mexico City, early years. It's during the depression period as many people try to leave and find greener pasture. Businesses are closing down, even the most prominent and longest-serving since there are entirely no customers.
The town seems abandoned other than an enthusiastic guitarist, Paco. Paco wants to bring in hope through his fantastic Mariachi band and a set of fruits and vegetables. Paco needs the best musicians for his home band. He will appreciate it if you help him make the selection.
Paco and the Popping Peppers is a perfect combination of American cuisine and predominant culture. It has an exciting variety of foods, fantastic bright colors, and beautiful soundtracks. Paco and the Popping Peppers cartoon look is a remarkable sight. Within the reels are a series of vegetables and fruits with popping eyes and long lashes.
Paco and the Popping Peppers RTP and Variance
Paco and the Popping Peppers has an RTP of 94.29 and undeclared volatility data. The RTP is relatively low. However, the are several small but frequent wins; thus, it's a low-medium volatility game thanks to Betsoft.
How to Play Paco and the Popping Peppers
- This slot game works on a three-betting system strategy allowing players to bet on a wide array of bets.
- On the main screen, click the menu button on the left side, CHANGE BET. The game will give you three betting options to choose from.
- Betting on Paco and the Popping Peppers has a wide range of between 0.01 and 1.00.
- Next, you need to select the bet per line of 1 to 5.
- Paco and the Popping Peppers has up to 30 paylines, but you don't have to bet on all. Chose between 1 and 30 paylines. Your possible bet range now is 0.01, which is 0.01*1*1 or 150, which is 1.00*5*30.
- Scroll down the menu to view the paytable that has details of wagering abilities. At this point, you can set the game to auto-spin mode and wait for your lucky win.
- Once all your gameplay set-up is complete, it's time to get to the real game. Close the menu and press the large spin button on the lower third.
Tips to win at Paco and the Popping Peppers Slot Game
- Pop around three matching symbols to allow different icons to fall and replace them. This increases the multiplier. Once you get to 10 x multiplier, you unlock huge prizes.
- Should your new symbols be candidates to payout, the game awards you excellent wins at 10x. New icons will then fall in and replace them.
- While on an active pay line, accumulate up to five piñata wild symbols to get the 2500 coins reward. Other symbols like pineapples, coconuts, and tomatoes have similar payouts of 500 coins if you match them on the reel.
Betting Size and Paytable
The game has a minimum bet size of 0.01 and a maximum bet size of 150.00
Here are the top wins per line
Pop Multiplier Respin
Paco and the Popping Peppers' main bonus feature comes once you spin. The winning symbols fall first then other symbols follow within the reels. With these spins means your chances of winning are much higher. With more wins, the game adds up your multiplier that appears on the right corner of the screen.
The pop multiplier is activated by food line winning symbols. On a food wins, symbols pop out, and new ones take place and raise the pop multiplier by 1x. If no winning paylines appear, the slot game returns.
There are fantastic prizes and bonuses once you get to the 10x multiplier. Piñata is also available at Paco and the Popping Peppers and represents wild symbols. The symbols direct you to higher and lower games, which gives you multiple chances to make wins.
There are no free spins on Paco and the Popping Peppers but a perfect replacement. Fiesta bonus game. The bonus is activated once you land on at least three huts scatters symbols located within the reels. They are exciting ways to trigger the bonus game.
The reels disappear, leaving the plain excellent wooden background. A Mexican man on a beach appears next to the board and invites you to play a high-low card game. High/ low card gives three lives; higher or lower, and you can play until the lives are out. The winning is determined by how long you stay in the game. The longer you stay, the bigger the total win.
Frequently Asked Questions
Paco and the Popping Peppers Slot Review
The best thing I love about this game is the easiness of play. It's a beautiful game with exciting gameplay. The cartoons keep you happy. It's a good casino game, for starters.
This slot jackpot did not excite me. The Mexican person, however, is the type of people we need in casinos. Not a bad game.
I have been looking for fun in casino games but have not found any. Finally, I have found a product in the Betsoft portfolio that possesses the ability to cheer me up and make me smile, and I think this is a fine example how a funny, humorous slot should look like.
Best game ever. Betsoft excellence in creating state-of-the-art games is exhilarating. I love the games' beautiful fruit and vegetables theme. Paco and the Popping Peppers cartoon pineapples and oranges keep me glued to the screen all day.
Have never been interested in casino games until my wife introduced me to Paco and the Popping Peppers last week during our vacation in Mumbai. She said she got something that would keep me glued to my PC the whole day, and she was right. I hope the wild piñata will favor me.