Quick Overview of the Game
Roulette is one of the most popular games worldwide. While several developers have this title in their game collection, BGaming’s European Roulette is designed to give players a thrilling experience. European Roulette is popular because of its lower house edge, increasing the chances of winning. The casino table games features good background music, and you’ll hear the dealer calling out the game’s result.
Unlike the American version, this game has 36 numbered pockets and a single zero pocket. You’ll be welcomed with a simple and appealing interface as soon as you load the game. Want to spin the most popular roulette wheel? Keep reading the European Roulette table game review at Vegas Aces Casino to learn more about the game.
How to Play European Roulette Table Game
European Roulette offers easy-to-understand rules for a game of chance. You don’t need to learn complex rules. The game’s objective is to correctly predict where the ball will land after the wheel stops. Follow our step-by-step guide on how to play the European Roulette table game.
- First, you should select your desired chip to create your stake. Press the required chip at the bottom of the table. The bet amount ranges from $1 to $50.
- Place your bet by clicking on any pockets. You need to predict whether the ball will land on a black or red coloured pocket.
- Once you have chosen your bet, click the ‘Spin’ button and see the roulette wheel rolling. The game will payout If the ball falls on the number and colour you predicted.
Bet Sizes and House Edge
House edge exist in all casino games, also known as the casino advantage. This is the average amount the casino is expected to derive from a particular game in the long run. Players should note that games with a high house edge will payout less over time.
The house edge is the opposite of RTP, calculated by deducting the RTP from 100%. BGaming European Roulette table game has an RTP of 97.3%, which sets the house edge at 2.7%. With this value, players can rest assured that the game will deliver satisfying payouts in the long run.
In addition, the European Roulette table game has bet sizes that cater to both high and low-budget players. You can bet with as little as $1, which can get as high as $50.
European Roulette from BGaming payouts according to the bet types. Roulette has three bet types – inside, outside, and call bets. Below is a table showing the bet types and how much they payout.
|Inside Bets||Payouts||Outside Bets||Payouts||Call Bets||Payouts|
|Straight||35:1||Column Bet||2:1||Voisins du Zero||Trio: 11:1, Split bet: 17:1, Corner: 8:1|
|Split||17:1||Dozen Bet||2:1||Tiers du cylinder||Payout is the same as Split bet – 17:1|
|Street||11:1||Low/High||1:1||Black split||Payout is the same as Split bet – 17:1|
|Trio||11:1||Odd/Even||1:1||Red Split||Payout is the same as Split bet – 17:1|
|Corner||8:1||Red/Black||1:1||Number and its Neighbours||Payout is the same as Straight bet – 35:1|
European Roulette Tips
While European Roulette features a low house edge. It’s still a game of chance. This means winning in the European Roulette table game is about luck. So it’s crucial to implement some tips to enhance your winning chances. Below are tips to consider before you spin the roulette wheel.
- First, try the European Roulette demo version to learn the game’s rules. Try this out on our page before you play for real money.
- Create a good bankroll management strategy – you can set a daily, weekly, or monthly betting limit, depending on your budget.
- If you’re just starting with European Roulette, we recommend sticking to outside bets like Red/Black, Odd/Even, and High/Low. These bets have high odds of winning.
- You can also try our roulette strategies like Fibonacci, Martingale, Reverse Martingale, James Bond, and D’Alembert betting systems. Players should note that they need a huge bankroll to use these strategies.
European Roulette Table Game FAQs
What is the house edge of European Roulette?
BGaming’s European Roulette table game has a low house edge of 2.7%, meaning there’s a high chance of landing a win.
Can I play the European Roulette table game for free?
Yes. We allow players to spin in the free European Roulette (demo version). Unlike most casinos, there’s no need to create an account. Just load the game and start playing.
European Roulette online is a straightforward game to play – all you need to do is to select a chip and place your bet. In this casino guide, we’ve provided the necessary information you need to play European Roulette from BGaming – one of the top developers in the industry. The game features a high RTP and low house edge of 2.7%. Therefore, players have a high chance of winning. Create your account now and start spinning for real money.
Now that you know more about the game, log in at Vegas Aces Casino, and don’t miss out on the chance of winning today! Share this with your friends: follow us on social media!